Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Teacher My Hero

                                                              "My Teacher My Hero"

                                        I will never forget my teacher, because they are my second parent. Who did efforts for me to gain knowledge. The one who scolds and correct me when I am doing wrong things. the one who appreciates my efforts, the one who saves me in unfair life.the one who sacrifices for their own good.
                                        A teacher for me is most likely a hero because they do lot lot of things just to do their works. a teacher is similar to a hero for some reasons. My teacher affects my life and inspire me a lot. I learned many great words. My teacher is my hero because they are not perfect but they try their best.
                                        After all,they never give up and never stop to fill us with knowledge and when we are going fall,there are always there to reachour hand and pull us back.they love us not as there students but as there own children.

No comments:

Post a Comment